Steps For Claiming Your Online Real Estate
The first thing you must do in internet marketng is to claim your online real estate. Compare this to the time in American history when people staked their claim on their land to build their fortunes on it. This is what you’ll be doing when you claim your cyber real estate. This is the place where you’re going to build your high income empire.
Set 1: To begin building your empire the first thing you should do to claim your online real estate is to start with your your email address, preferably two. My recommendations are
- A gmail email address for general messages or what you’re going to use to sign-up for free products and newsletters and things you’d like to check out. You want to use it for your youtube account etc.
- A specific email for direct communication from your leads, prospects etc. This one should be kept clear from clutter. Don’t use it to sign-up for free downloads and such or maybe one or two newsletters that are important. But it’s strictly for communication to and from your corresponding leads, your prospects, business partners and so forth.
Step 2: Set-up your social media network. This is going to be used for communicating with and reaching others as well as them reaching you. These are the most important social media accounts that you need to set-up. Each account is completely free so It doesn’t cost you anything to set them up.
- Set-up two Facebook accounts: a personal account and
- A Facebook fanpage for your business. People can like your fanpage and become a part of a list whereby you can send messages to your entire list and a way to generate leads
- A Twitter account
- A LinkedIn account
- A Youtube account
Keep each account consistant with your brand and make sure that they all brand you.
Step 3: One of if not the most important part of your entire system is your Headquarter – your HQ, your blog. If you not familiar with a blog it’s kind of like a website that you see on line, with quite a few differences:
- The search engines like Google and Yahoo to mention a few, love blogs.
- A blog is much more interactive it’s not just for posting something.
- Your readers can leave comments on your post, leave their thoughts to share your information with their network
- Because they are loved by the search engines the information that you post on blogs are likely to be found by people who are looking for that type of information
- A blog offers one of the best ways to turn people who come to your blog into leads
- You can set up a blog for very little money
You will want to use a WordPress blog for your main internet HQ. It’s free, easy to set-up and easy to use. It can take as little as 30 minutes to set-up and have your information going on.
You want to link your entire system around your blog like a web. Information on your blog going out to other parts of your system the other parts of your system should be pointing back to your blog. Post all of your information on your blog including free content. Communicate from your blog. Your blog is the brain of your internet network system.
It is very important that you set up a blog and again make sure that your blog is consistent with your brand. Set it up with your name or your personal company name, your mlm business opportunity. Set it up around you and what you have to offer people who join you, work with you and buy from you…
Step 4: Last but certainly not less you want to get your personal domain name. A domain is the name of the site that you set-up or the blog that you set-up. For instance LucyByrd.com. That is the name of my personal blog online. You want to get two:
- One that is specific to your product or business opportunity for the purpose of attacking people who are specifically on the internet looking for information on your particular and specific product, company or service.
- A domain name that refers to your brand: Lucy Inc. or Lucy & Associates online business
You’ll need two domain names to maximize the results that you get from using this internet formula. If you would like more information on how to build your high income business click the link below:
The next step is how to build your high income marketing funnel. To be continued in my next post…
” To Your Success”
~ Lucy K. Byrd ~
P.S. I’m excited to be sharing this information with you and I look forward to hearing back from you. If you enjoyed this blog on claim your online real estate, retweet and comment below… Don’t forget to become a fan by clicking here
Powered by Facebook Comments